Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reports, company audits, and bank relationships. They will report to the CEO, and, as a part of the executive team, collaborate to make decisions regarding Health Center’s financial strategy and operations. The candidate will possess a strong background in finance and management in the Community Health Center industry.
- Create and present financial strategy recommendations to CEO
- Provide financial stewardship of the Health Center
- Oversee revenue cycle management
- Provide financial planning and analysis efforts in collaboration with the executive team
- Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, resource allocation
- Prepare all financial statements, cost settlement reports, and financial reports to HRSA
- Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions
- Manage relationships with banks, insurance brokers, and auditors
- Manage third party payer contracts
- Strong finance-based analytical skills
- Experience with FQHC operations
- Understanding of FQHC billing procedures
- Understanding of medical coding and billing
- 7 – 10 years’ of finance experience
- CPA or MBA preferred but not required
Family Medicine Physician – Full-Time or Heavy Part-Time – 30+ hours per week. No weekends. Physician will be responsible for comprehensive primary medical care to patients of all ages. Qualifications: Current Commonwealth of Medical licensure required. Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine. Current DEA licensure required. At least two (2) years of private practice, community health or public health experience preferred, but new grads are encouraged to apply. Must enjoy working as part of a team and have excellent clinical skills. Proficient computer and EMR skills required. Bilingual skills a plus.
Registered Dental Hygienist
WE ARE GROWING! 2 POSITIONS! Seeking energetic and motivated Dental Hygienists to join our dynamic team! We have a PART-TIME position and a FULL-TIME position.
Dental Hygienists are responsible for the direct provision of oral hygiene and appropriate preventive services to patients of all ages in a complete health care environment which includes primary medical, behavioral health, and nutrition care.
PART-TIME position offers 16 hours per week, Monday through Friday. NO WEEKENDS!
FULL-TIME position offers 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. NO WEEKENDS!
Dental Hygienists Qualifications :
Current Commonwealth of Virginia Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) licensure required. At least one (1) year of private practice, community health or public health experience preferred, however, new dental hygiene graduates are encouraged to apply. Must enjoy working as part of a team, have excellent clinical skills and proficient computer and EMR skills. Bilingual skills a plus.
To apply for a position at HealthWorks, please forward cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our compensation package, HealthWorks provides benefits to regular employees with half-time to full-time employment status, including:
Volunteers are an integral part of the HealthWorks team. We ask volunteers to commit to volunteer three times a month for at least six months. All volunteers are required to have a background check, TB test, flu shot and up to date immunizations.
For questions and additional information, please send an e-mail to:
email@example.com and our Volunteer Manager will be in touch with you.
Licensed Volunteer Positions:
Unlicensed Volunteer Positions
- Back Office Assistance