Healthworks Strategic Plan
Quality Healthcare for All
To provide excellent and affordable medical, dental and behavioral healthcare in our communities by being compassionate, culturally competent and accessible to all.
GOALS and OBJECTIVES
Strategic Goal #1
Promote health equity through the provision of comprehensive quality healthcare to the communities we serve.
- Continuously evaluate our services and access to care through an equity lens.Expand outreach to communities in need of quality healthcare.
- Ensure capacity for patient access to the full range of services.
- Evaluate strategies/options to expand services by identifying opportunities for growth.
- Employ a robust system of soliciting and utilizing patient input in our delivery of care.
Strategic Goal #2
Promote a continued culture of excellence across the organization.
- Maximize program, grant and philanthropic revenue to support comprehensive service delivery to the communities we serve.
- Strengthen internal and external communications.
- Expand our efforts to attract and retain mission-driven qualified staff.
- Ensure a strong program identifying, quantifying, and mitigating risk.
Strategic Goal #3
Utilize best practices to provide evidence-based, culturally competent and compassionate care.
- Ensure all staff receive ongoing professional training tailored to their role within the organization.
- Ensure healthcare providers remain compliant with evidence-based practices.
- Maintain Patient Care Medical Home accreditation by the National Committee of Quality Assurance for all locations.
Strategic Goal #4
Further strengthen HealthWorks’ governance culture, systems and
- Conduct a comprehensive search, onboarding, training and support for a new CEO.
- Ensure a board that is robust, participatory, engaged and passionate about the mission.
Adopted, HealthWorks Board of Directors
January 18, 2022