- Medical Visits: If you are a new or current patient and have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough or shortness of breath) or have other medical health conditions, please call our office and select option #1 to be screened for a telehealth appointment or to be seen at one of our health centers.
- New Patients: We continue to enroll new patients of all ages — including patients with COVID-19 symptoms — except for individuals who already have a primary care doctor with another practice. If you are not a current patient and you already have a primary care doctor, please contact your doctor’s office regarding your symptoms or health conditions.
- COVID-19 Testing: HealthWorks is offering testing for new and current patients. All patients must be screened before their visit to our health centers to determine whether a telehealth or in-office visit is required and if testing for COVID-19 should be performed. COVID-19 testing is free for uninsured patients. Testing costs are covered by Medicaid, Medicare and all health insurance, including group plans and individual health plans, including group plans and individual health plans (co-payments are waived).
- New Pediatric Appointments: For newborns and children who are new to our health center, we will schedule an appointment with one of our pediatric providers after the patient is enrolled.
- Visitors to our Centers: Please limit the number of people who accompany you to your appointments. Other than the patient (or parent/caretaker), others are asked to remain at home or wait outside our centers.
- Dental Care: Routine dental visits are being postponed until further notice. If you are an existing HealthWorks’ patient and have an urgent dental need, please call us to be screened to determine if a telehealth or in-office emergency dental appointment should be scheduled.
- Behavioral Health Care: Patients are being seen through telehealth appointments with our behavioral health providers.
- Support Services: Eligibility, Medicaid and ACA enrollment and case management services are being provided by our staff over the phone.
- Pharmacy Programs: Our pharmacy programs are still available to our patients. Please call before coming to one of our centers to arrange for your medication pick-up.
- Our Reston Center is Temporarily Closed:We are currently seeing patients at our Leesburg and Herndon offices only until further notice. Our Reston providers have been transitioned to see patients in Leesburg and Herndon.
If you have any questions, please call our offices at (703) 443-2000 and press option #1 or use the form below to reach us via email.
Tips from the CDC to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 if you are sick : CDC Steps When Sick
Virginia Department of Health – Coronavirus Public Information Line: (877) 275-8343
For questions, please use the form below.