COVID-19 Vaccine: HealthWorks is now offering the COVID-19 vaccine to ANYONE ages 12 years old and older. In order to receive a vaccine appointment, please must call 571-498-9024 and leave a message on our COVID-19 Vaccine Voicemail Line. A staff member will return your call within 24-48 hours to schedule your vaccine appointment.
- If you have recently received another vaccine, you must wait 14 days before you can receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days or have recently experienced symptoms of COVID-19, you must wait until you have a negative COVID-19 test and have had no COVID-19 symptoms for 14 days.
WE ARE NOW providing COVID-19 vaccine booster by appointment ONLY by calling 571-498-9024.
- You must be a patient and have been seen in the last 24 months.
- You must have received the second PFIZER vaccine at least 6 months ago.
- You must be 65 yrs or older on the date of injection.
- If you are a front-line worker you must show proof at the time of vaccination (ie. badge, name tag, letter from your business).
COVID-19 Testing: HealthWorks is offering testing for current and new patients. COVID-19 testing is free for uninsured patients. Testing costs are covered by Medicaid, Medicare and all health insurance, including group plans and individual health plans (co-payments are waived).
- We do not offer COVID-19 testing for travel.
- We do not offer the antibody test.
- We do not offer COVID-19 testing for individuals who already have another primary care doctor, please call your current doctor’s office regarding symptoms or health conditions.
Medical Visits: Due to the challenges of managing COVID-19 within our communities, appointments may need to be rescheduled. If you are a new or current patient and have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough or shortness of breath) or have other medical health conditions, please call our office and select option #1 to be screened for a telehealth appointment or to be seen at one of our health centers.
New Patients: We continue to enroll new patients of all ages — including patients with COVID-19 symptoms — except for individuals who already have a primary care doctor with another practice. If you are not a current patient and you already have a primary care doctor, please contact your doctor’s office regarding your symptoms or health conditions.
New Pediatric Appointments: For newborns and children who are new to our health center, we will schedule an appointment with one of our pediatric providers after the patient is enrolled.
Visitors to our Centers: Please limit the number of people who accompany you to your appointments. Other than the patient (or parent/caretaker), others are asked to remain at home or wait outside our center.
Behavioral Health Care: Patients are being seen through telehealth appointments with our behavioral health providers.
Support Services: Eligibility, Medicaid and ACA enrollment and case management services are being provided by our staff over the phone.
Pharmacy Programs: Our pharmacy programs are still available to our patients. Please call before coming to one of our centers to arrange for your medication pick-up.
Click Image to Enlarge
Click Image to Enlarge