COVID-19 Testing: HealthWorks is offering testing for current and new patients.
Due to the COVID-19 omicron variant and holiday travel, the entire nation is experiencing unprecedented demand for COVID-19 testing. Due to high demand, you may experience a wait up to 5 days for the next available test appointment at HealthWorks. Testing is by appointment only.
Other testing options outside of HealthWorks include CVS, Walgreens, Walmart or other retail locations or at private labs.
- We do not offer COVID-19 testing for travel.
- We do not offer the antibody test.
- We do not offer COVID-19 testing for individuals who already have another primary care doctor, please call your current doctor’s office regarding symptoms or health conditions.
Testing is free for uninsured patients. Testing costs are covered by Medicaid, Medicare and all health insurance, including group plans and individual health plans (co-payments are waived). New Patients: We continue to enroll new patients of all ages — including patients with COVID-19 symptoms — except for individuals who already have a primary care doctor with another practice.
COVID-19 Vaccine: HealthWorks is offering the COVID-19 vaccine to ANYONE ages 5 years old and older. You do not need to be a patient at HealthWorks to receive the vaccine. In order to receive a vaccine appointment, please call 571-498-9024 and leave a message on our COVID-19 Vaccine Voicemail Line. A staff member will return your call within 24-48 hours to schedule your vaccine appointment.
- If you have recently received another vaccine, you must wait 14 days before you can receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days or have recently experienced symptoms of COVID-19, you must wait until you have a negative COVID-19 test and have had no COVID-19 symptoms for 14 days.
WE ARE NOW also providing the COVID-19 vaccine booster to everyone 12 years or older who received their last dose of Pfizer or Moderna at least 5 months ago; or their single-dose Johnson and Johnson vaccine at least 2 months ago. In order to receive a vaccine booster appointment, please call 571-498-9024 and leave a message on our COVID-19 Vaccine Voicemail Line. A staff member will return your call within 24-48 hours to schedule your vaccine appointment.