From assisting you with registration as a new patient, to getting approval for sliding scale fees, to setting up your first appointment, we look forward to welcoming you to HealthWorks for Northern Virginia, Your Community Health Center.
To Request An Appointment
Please send your contact information including your full name and phone number to:
Become A Patient
Please contact one of our HealthWorks practice locations directly by phone to schedule your first appointment.
Herndon: 703-481-8160 1141 Elden Street, Suite 300, Herndon, Virginia 20170 ( At the corner of Elden Street and Alabama Avenue behind the 7-11)
Leesburg: 703-443-2000 163 Fort Evans Road NE, Leesburg, Virginia 20176
Our patient registration forms can either be filled out and brought to your first appointment or they can be completed 15 minutes prior to your first appointment with the help of our staff to answer any questions you may have.
Preparing for Your Visit
- Visit Coverage: You will need to bring your Insurance card with you for every visit. If you do not have medical coverage or are unable to pay your deductibles and co-insurance, bring proof of your income and we will assist you in trying to find a program to fit your needs.
- Medications: You should bring all the medications you are taking with you on your appointment. Bring the actual containers of the medications or a list of the medications, including the dosage and the number of times you take it per day. Include over-the-counter medications.
- List of Concerns: Prior to your visit, write a list of the issues that you have and would like to discuss with your health care provider.
- Family/Friend: It may be helpful to bring a family member or friend with you to the office.
- Interpretation: Certified Medical interpreters are available in different languages.
Sliding Fee Discount Program
Patients whose income is under 200% of the Federal Poverty Level will qualify for the Sliding Fee Discount Program. No patient will be denied care due to an inability to pay.
We will be adding new user friendly features that will provide up to date information on everything from: enrolling as a new patient, information about our medical staff, to services and programs we have onsite..